- 100% pure natural rubber
- certified non-toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Nitrosamine free, food grade paint
- promotes sensory development
- 4 different textures for tactile exploration
- bright meadow colour for visual stimulation
- gentle squeaking sound when squeezed
- develops hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- develops a sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness
- introduces social development through interactive play
- perfectly sized for baby’s hands
- produced sustainably and biodegradable.
CaaOcho 100% pure natural rubber Sensory Ball Meadow is the perfect first toy for a baby. The ball starts as pure natural tree sap from the rubber tree Hevea that is minimally processed into durable 100% pure natural rubber. Certified BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free, painted with food grade paints, the ball is completely non-toxic. Sensory Ball Meadow is earth friendly, it is produced sustainably and is entirely biodegradable.
Sensory Ball Meadow provides a wonderful sensory experience for a baby with bright meadow colour to provide visual stimulation and 4 different textures to encourage tactile exploration through both hand and mouth. Perfectly sized for baby's hands, the ball encourages the baby to experiment with holding, squeezing, dropping, rolling and chasing that develop hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills as well as baby's sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness. As the baby grows, interactive play of simple giving and receiving the ball can start to introduce social development.
Designed in Canada. Made of raw materials from Malaysia. Ethically handmade in China.